Children’s Rule for Parents
As the following samples show, this book includes everything from the hilarious to the heartbreaking. Unlike these excerpts, the book is organized by topic; the name of each writer is given, with hometown and grade.
- Dads should say yes if mothers say no.
- Rake your own lawn, you bought it.
- Baths: only if nessasarry.
- I don’t think my parents should make me wear a sweater when they are cold.
- Divorced parents shouldn’t say bad things about the other parent in front of the child.
- Don’t take drugs like beer.
- Don’t get upset if we don’t do nothing right.
- Parents can give things to their children or they can spend time with their children. Time is best.
- Parents should obey God. Parents should not obey Satan.
- Parents must realize that their children are their own people, not an extension from themselves.